Jessica Alba loves sex

Friday, June 15, 2007

Jessica Alba is obviously trying to turn me on because she has been talking recently about her love for sex and one-night stands. She doesn't even want relationships with people she sleeps with.

She told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people. I don't think a girl's a slut if she enjoys sex. I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more."

This is the one reason that Jessica and I could never date. I'm always use to beautiful women wanting to use me for my body. All they ever want from me is sex, and all I want is a nice girl who will go on the Ferris wheel with me.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 6/15/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment