Pam Anderson Is Getting Divorced

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

After only 4 months of marriage, Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from Kid Rock. They claim it happened last week, but they are only talking about it now.

Pam did confirm it on her website by telling everyone: "Yes, it's true."

Since we are all being honest here, I'm going to say 4 months was a lot longer than I thought it would last. Most of my relationships last 2 weeks. Tops. And that's only if the girl likes to spoil me with gifts. Sometimes it seems like there's too much loving to go around. Other times it seems like they escape from their cage. Or they learn how to escape from that secret grave under my porch. Damn you, Lindsay! How did you find that tunnel?

Source

Posted by darkhat at 11/28/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment