Madonna Adopted A Baby Boy

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The father of a 1-year-old Malawian boy is claiming Madonna adopted his son. The Malawian government - which I don't believe really exists - claimed Madonna was going to adopt last week, but she denied it. Now it looks like they were right.

The boy's father said:"I am the father of David, who has been adopted. I am very very happy because as you can see there is poverty in this village and I know he will be very well looked after in America."

I would usually think that a child growing up with Madonna would have the same life being raised by a bear trap, but Malawian is probably a horrible place. I really don't know anything about it, but a smart guy who wears a tie told me that the children play "pin the tail on the rattle snake." And it's a real snake. With evil eyes!

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment