Jessica Alba Is Too Sexy For Religion

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jessica Alba quit her born-again Christian church after their religious leaders accused her of being too sexy.

Alba claims she left the religion because: "older men would hit on me and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't. It just made me feel like if I was in any way desirable to the opposite sex, that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and of being a woman. I thought it was a nice guide, but it certainly wasn't how I was going to live my life."

There's not many people you will find that are more annoying than born-again Christians. If I was a pastor there, I would actually encourage Jessica Alba to be more provocative. She would be required to do a dildo show in the holy water, while me and the altar boys ran a train on her. I guess now I'm forced to go execute a family of Christians to show Jessica that I love her. Why won't the voices stop?

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment