Andy Dick Has Sex With Men

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Andy Dick has come forward to say he is not gay, even though he's had sex with men.

He told the Washington Post, "I'm not even gay! Last year, it was anal warts, which I don't have. This year, it's AIDS and gay. Which I don't have and I'm not. No and no. Just because I've been with guys, and I'm bi(sexual), doesn't mean I'm gay. "

After spending many years studying human brain chemistry at Harvard, me and other young geniuses figured out something important about sexuality. If you have sex with men, you're gay. It's kind of confusing, but you can't use bi as an excuse, only girls are allowed to do that. I understand though, because I once lied about being a mathematical genius. I would prove math theorems that baffled professors for years, but I didn't want to take credit for it. It would have ruined my street cred, which people knew I had, because I sometimes wear my hat backwards.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment