Jessica Biel Wants To Be Catwoman

Friday, October 20, 2006

One of the reasons Jessica Biel has been hitting the gym so hard lately is because she wants to look exactly like Catwoman.

An eyewitness said:“She told her trainer to kick her butt because she plans to wear a skintight custom-made black-patent-leather outfit when she hosts the event. Jessica said her costume, which has a thin-strapped bustier, pants, ears and a tail, didn’t look quite right at her last fitting. She said, I want it to look like Catwoman, and when I tried it on, it looked more like The Matrix, so they’re fixing it. ”

I don't think anyone will argue with the fact that Jessica wants to wear a skin tight outfit. I know nobody complained when I played the air guitar, naked, on top of a ferris wheel at six flags. The ladies called me, "sexy, with a bite of allure." At least that's how I remember it. Others say I was drunk and fighting cops. All I know is I woke up in Kentucky with a chicken suit on. And nobody can sell Dr. Johnson's family chicken like me. Nobody, honey.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/20/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment