Matt And Lance Are Not Gay

Thursday, October 19, 2006

After months of speculation that Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong may be gay, the two have laughed off rumors, insisting they are "just friends."

McConaughey joked to Details magazine:"We tried it (being gay). It wasn't for us." He also continued with:"A lot of people don't understand friendship and brotherhood. I have a great friend in him. It's fun going out and living life and doing things at the drop of a hat."

I'm not here to call anybody a liar, but it's very strange when guys dress identical, hang around with no shirts on, and are always hugging each other. I don't know if you really need more evidence. Matt could probably have Lance's penis in his mouth, in the middle of Time Square, and still say they are "good friends." But not everyone is always honest. If a girl talks to me on instant messenger, I tell everyone I had unprotected sex with her. Why else would she be sending me that happy face with the tongue sticking out? She wants me, baby!

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/19/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment