Carmen Electra Is Basically A Scientist

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Carmen Electra is claiming that she is doing fine after her split with Dave Navarro, because she studies quantum physics. She is fascinated by it, but there's still no news on whether or not she can spell the word.

She told Starpulse: "I'm really into quantum physics. Some of my friends are into it, some of them aren't, so I'm trying to get them excited about discovering all these interesting things about thoughts and the power of thoughts. It gives me chills thinking about it. It's fun."

I'm not calling Carmen a liar, but I find it hard to believe she sits around with her friends while pondering the connections between consciousness and reality. In fact, I'm pretty sure Carmen isn't any smarter than that guy at the town dump who drinks his own urine for breakfast.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/17/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment