Nicole Richie Is NOT In Rehab

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Despite what CNN reported and what you may have read on other sites, Nicole Richie has not checked into a rehab for a eating disorder. You may have forgotten, but me and Nicole go way back. I've been myspace friends with her for two days, and she wrote this blog late last night.

"Contrary to CNN's false accusations, I did not check myself into an eating disorder rehab. I dont know why or how this rumor started, but i am home, in LA, and very happy. I do not have an eating disorder, and I don't know how many times I have to say it. Ive repeated myself so many times, I feel like a broken record. Who ever started this rumor is evil and mean, but its not true. I am happy, and healthy, and living my life."

I don't know too much about eating disorders, but I'm pretty sure fat girls need them. Nicole is really skinny, but what kind of message do we want to send her? That she should be fat? No. I'd rather be able to play her ribs like a xylophone instead of using her fatness as an extra bean bag chair.

Posted by darkhat at 9/26/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment