Jessica Simpson Probably Didn't Bang Bam Margera

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Jackass star Bam Margera has brought back rumors that he banged Jessica Simpson while she was still married. While on the Howard Stern show two days ago, Stern interrogated Margera about Simpson, asking about the night the two spent together.

Margera claims they: "wound up at her parents house drinking margaritas and it went from there" and said afterwards he "left at eight in the morning". When Stern asked Margera if Simpson looked good naked, he said she had a personal trainer for the film adding: "Yeah, she looked good. I can't deny that!"

I'm going to pray that this isn't true, because if it is, I'm going to jab my penis into a cactus. Anything that can remove the thought of Bam sleeping with one of the hottest girls in the world. I mean the guy skate boards for Christ sake. That's as cool as playing the air guitar and drinking Zima.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/21/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment