Rob Schneider Will Never Work With Mel Gibson

Friday, August 04, 2006

Rob Schneider has become the first actor to publicly announce he will never work with Mel Gibson due to the anti-Semitic remarks he made when he was arrested last Friday. Schneider took out an ad in Hollywood paper Variety called "An Open Letter to the Hollywood Community."

The ad appeared yesterday and it opened with: "I, Rob Schneider, a 1/2 Jew, pledge from this day forth to never work with Mel Gibson-actor-director-producer-and anti-Semite."

The letter sort of just goes on and on making bad jokes, but it's meant to be serious about not working with Mel Gibson. I don't understand what Rob's problem is. Mel Gibson was blacked out drunk. Rob reminds me of my 7th wife right before she left me. Is it really cheating if I have sex with her mother on the day of our wedding? I was drunk, it shouldn't even count. I love you baby, come back. Please. Things will be different. You're lucky number seven.

BTW: Below is the entire Rob Schneider letter which smashes Mel Gibson. It will enlarge big enough when you click on it bitches.

Posted by darkhat at 8/04/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment