Nick Lachey Has A Small Penis

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Jessica Simpson has gone public saying that her ex husband, Nick Lachey, has a very small penis. It's so small that she hardly felt anything while having sex, and even had to fake orgasms.

Jess was recently quoted as saying: "Nick's small package was a problem sometimes, like the first time we had sex, to tell you the truth, I didn't really feel much, I faked the whole thing, I really felt sorry for him, I still loved him though."

I believe that Nick has a very small dick, but most guys have a small one compared to me. When I get naked, women are surprised to see that I have my penis wrapped around my waist and I'm using it as a belt. It even has a tattoo on the top of it that says, "Demolition Derby". Once the ladies see that, they know they're not going to walk right for a week.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/15/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment