Matthew McConaughey Is Determined

Monday, August 14, 2006

Matthew McConaughey is extremely determined to date Jennifer Aniston, who is currently dating (possibly engaged) to Vince Vaughn. McConaughey recently called Aniston to ask her on a date, but she turned him down.

A source told Star magazine: "When Matthew called, Jen told him she was flattered, but she didn't think it would be right to go out with Matt while she's dating Vince. He doesn't give up when he has his eye on someone. He's figuring out his next move."

I know that every guy isn't a sex magnet like myself, but Matt seems to be a pretty persistent guy. It takes a good amount of balls to ask a girl out on a date who currently has a boyfriend. I've kidnapped plenty of them and put them into my sex chamber, but that's different. They were blind folded and had a ball gag in their mouth. I know what you want to ask, so I'm just going to say it. I do wear that mask with a zipper for the mouth, but only when the woman is Japanese. White women get a red hot branding of my cock on the side of their face.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/14/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment