Tom And Katie Are Heroes

Monday, August 14, 2006

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise decided to help a stranded couple on a California freeway that had been involved in a car crash.

The Ledger goes on to say: "The engaged pair and parents to 4-month-old daughter Suri checked to make sure the passengers, Jon Henningsen and his wife, were not seriously injured, then waited with them until the police and fire department arrived on the scene."

I'm not as impressed with Tom and Katie's heroism as some people may be, mostly because I actually save lives. I don't stand around and wait for the cops or fire department to show up. The other day people called the firefighters when that baby was hanging from the balcony by his diaper. I got the baby down before the firefighters even got there. I just threw a few rocks at it and guess what, he fell right down. I've got excellent aim, baby.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/14/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment