Lindsay Lohan Is A Liar

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lindsay Lohan has admitted that she lies about the people she dates and has sex with. Lohan likes to keep the tabloid magazines guessing, so she will usually pretend she is dating someone she isn't.

Lohan tells Elle magazine: "I say things that aren't true a lot... If I was dating one person (I'd) probably tell them I was dating someone else and then I'd call my friend and be like, Do you mind if I say that we're dating? I figure I'll fuck with them (tabloids), because they fuck with me."

Most of the models I hang out with do similar things, but their stalkers are usually smart, so I tell the models that they should make a sex tape with me. It's the only way people will really believe we are dating. I do get a little shy in front of the camera, but I know it's for a good cause, so I don't mind doing it. Obviously, I never wear a condom because the video would lose it's special touch. In order to avoid pregnancy, I shake up a coke bottle and shove it up the girl's vagina. Works like a charm.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/09/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment