K-Fed Gets The Black Card

Friday, August 11, 2006

Kevin Federline's life has just improved considerably, because Britney Spears has given him an American Express Centurion card, otherwise known as the black card.

The black Amex has no spending limit. You can literally buy anything with it. Only the true rich and famous get it, although now it's image is tarnished with K-Fed. The card is available by invitation only, so even if you're rich and want one, fame is the only way to get it.

I don't have a credit card for the same reason I'm sitting around in my pajamas right now. I avoid all real responsibility and don't make any money. Credit card companies turn me down faster than girls with self-respect. That's why I've started carrying around roofies with me everywhere. You never know when a girl might be willing to have a drink with you. Once she has invited you back to her place, slip the roofie in and bang her sideways. She'll laugh when she wakes up, because hey, she was going to have sex with you anyway. Oh the comedy...

btw: This is obviously a mock version of the black card. The credit card number on it doesn't work, I already tried.



Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment