Jack Black Will Host The VMA's

Friday, August 11, 2006

Jack Black has been chosen to host this year's MTV Video Music Awards, which will take place in New York on August 31st. The award show will return to New York after taking place the last two years in Miami, Florida.

MTV President Christina Norman claims Jack Black will bring the: "perfect mix of comedy, rock, irreverence and star power."

I can't remember the last time I sat through an entire VMA show without chopping off one toe every hour. I usually only attend award ceremonies where I'm going to win, and since I haven't won anything in my entire life, I buy all my trophies at the mall. I'm probably most proud of my "buns of steel" trophy, because I work hard to have the best ass on the internet. Between using the Thighmaster and having European models massage my ass with warm milk 5 times a day, it's a force to be reckoned with.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment