Paris Hilton May Have Rabies

Friday, August 11, 2006

Paris Hilton's little kinkajou attacked her early Tuesday and bit her on the arm. Paris was rushed to the hospital after the bite.

Page six confirms: "She was treated at an emergency room and called her publicist, Elliot Mintz, at 3 a.m. to report that she'd survived the ordeal."

I'm not a big shot doctor that cures bald children of cancer, but I'm pretty sure it's almost impossible to die from a bite on your arm. The only animal I've ever been bit by is a shark, and that was when I was trying to rescue Princess Yadel from Devious Doom's shark pit. Sure, I sustained some injuries, but there wasn't time for a hospital. If I didn't kiss the princess by midnight she would have turned into a Mexican construction worker. Thank God, I saved her.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment