Jessica Simpson Has Fake Lips

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Jessica Simpson has finally admitted to surgically enhancing her lips last year. Simpson claims she artificially improved her lips last autumn with the protein-based gel Restylane, which is safer than traditional collagen.

Simpson told Glamour magazine, "I had that Restylane stuff. It looked fake to me. I didn't like that. But... it went away in, like, four months. My lips are back to what they were. Thank God!"

I really don't have a problem with women using the wonders of medicine to improve there physical deformities. In fact, I've done it numerous time. My butt inserts were done for style and sexiness. Not only do I fit into my leotard better, but my double tata spin is fantastic.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/31/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment