Suri Cruise Can Poop

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I normally don't believe everything I read, but E-Online is saying that Tom and Katie are going to have a bronze sculpture made of their daughter's poop. This "Art" will go on display today.

David Kesting claimed:"Babies mostly breast-feed for the first four months, so a baby's first meal of solid food may be a baby's first meal at the dinner table,A bronzed cast of baby's first poop can be a meaningful memento for the family."

Most of the time I pay cheap hookers to take shits on my chest, but that's only when I'm feeling frisky. I have never thought about bronzing one of my own body parts, well, only my penis. But that's been dipped in gold. And by "gold" I mean "genital warts."


Posted by darkhat at 8/31/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment