Get A Phone Call From Samuel L. Jackson

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Good news for all you Samuel L Jackson fans. If you click here can enter in a bunch of information and have him call one of your friends and try to convince them to go see his new movie, Snakes On A Plane.

The phone number option is what is really cool, because when it sends the personalized Samuel L Jackson message to the person's phone, it shows any number you want as the number it's coming from. I know plenty of people that hate each other, so I've been sending personalized Jackson messages back and forth between those people all morning, which is why I'm still in my pajamas.

Sadly, I'm not kidding. This is my life.

Update: That site is getting flooded with traffic right now. Everyone is trying to use it, so the page may not open right away. If it doesn't open, just try back in a little while. BTW: Organ League Tanning got one of these as a wake up call 5am.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 8/03/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment