Victoria Silvstedt Masturbates In Public

Friday, July 28, 2006

It really seems like Victoria Silvstedt wants to get caught doing sexy things in public. First she was getting oral sex from that guy on the boat -which I had to take off the site for legal reasons - and now this. I like masturbating in public places just as much as the next guy, but some don't agree I'm as sexy as Victoria is.

It seems like whenever I do it people run for cover and shield their children, but when she does it people take pictures. I don't know how I'm any different than a seductive supermodel on a yacht.

BTW: I'm pretty confident Victoria Silvstdt's lawyers will see this post and have me take them down in like 10 minutes, so save them to your computer.

Posted by darkhat at 7/28/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment