Carmen Electra Is Not Dating Jamie Foxx

Friday, July 28, 2006

Carmen Electra has denied media reports that claim she is dating Jamie Foxx, insisting "there's not an ounce of truth" to any of the rumors. Witnesses swear they spotted the two hanging out at Hollywood hot spot Element last Saturday, but Electra says it's not true. She claims she was at home that night watching TV.

Electra said: "Dave thinks it's funny, but I'm upset because there's not one ounce of truth (to it)."

When you're a handsome gentlemen like myself, people always start rumors about hot young starlets that you're dating. Obviously Electra is a woman, and I'm a man, but we still have the same allure on the opposite sex. Besides holding hands with pretty women in the park and throwing my newly born children in dumpsters, I'm a great catch.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 7/28/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment