Superman May Pose Nude

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The National Ledger is reporting that Superman Returns actor Brandon Routh has received an offer of $500,000 to pose nude for Playgirl. Routh has yet to accept as he's uncertain he wants to go that route.

An insider said:“Brandon’s gorgeous, and the editors noticed. He has the body and face of a Greek god. Brandon’s from the Midwest. He’s not that comfortable with nudity.”

I always feel a little worst about myself when I hear about people considering a $500,000 offer to pose nude in a magazine. I once took a lucrative offer, if I may say so. I earned a bolognie sandwich and all I had to do was stick a cucumber up my ass while whistling Yankee Doodle in front of a Harry Potter book signing. In retrospect, the sandwich wasn't even that good.

Posted by darkhat at 7/13/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment