Paris Hilton Is Giving Up Sex For 1 Year

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

F. First is reporting that Paris Hilton has stated that she is giving up sex for a year. Hilton has imposed the ban on herself because she is convinced that abstaining from all sexual activity will help her "rediscover" herself.

She said: "I'm doing it just because I want to. I feel I'm becoming stronger as a person. Every time I have a boyfriend, I'm just so romantic, and I'll put all my energy into the guy, and I don't really pay attention to myself."

I don't think anyone is going to take this seriously. Paris saying she is giving up sex is like me having sex without slipping roofies in a girl's drink. Sure, I could do it, but where's the fun in it? I'm pretty sure there's a better chance that Paris will cure cancer before she doesn't have sex. She should know people just bang her out of principle, she's really just a glorified cricket woman.

Posted by darkhat at 7/12/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment