Paris Hilton Wants To Get Pregnant

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

MSNBC is reporting that Paris Hilton wants to have children very soon. Hilton claims she’d be a “great mother," but doesn’t want to wait long because she doesn’t want to be an “old mom.”

Paris said:“I know in my heart of hearts I would be a great mother. I have a lot of beautiful animals that I look after and I feel that I would have a lot to give to my children. . . . And I don’t want to be an old mom, hopefully it’ll happen soon, within the next five years. One-night stands are not for me. I think it’s gross when you just give it up. Guys want you more if you don’t just hand it to them on a platter. If they want you, then they will wait. You have to make them work for it.”

Somebody needs to explain to Paris that animals and humans are different. I can't keep a goldfish alive for more than 4 hours, which is why I don't have kids, but Paris doesn't get that. Just because you run around with a small dog in your purse and abuse it, doesn't mean you would be a good mother. One night stands aren't for her? Well than what is? Scientists have proven that her lazy eye was caused by a shot of cum to her face.

Posted by darkhat at 7/05/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment