Mischa Barton Is Frustrated With England

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Reports are saying that Mischa Barton can't understand why she isn't more famous in the United Kingdom. Mischa, who was born in London and eventually moved to New York when she was five, is bitching that no one in her home country reconigzes her.

She said: "I'm so surprised nobody really knows me in England. It's just unbelievable. I have to introduce myself, which I never have to do in the States."

I think most people would agree that England is like a low rent version of the United States, so Mischa really shouldn't care. Anybody that still has Kings and Queens running around really needs to join the rest of the world. England gives crowns to their elite, and we put crowns on our car salesmen in low budget commercials about slashing prices. Sure, I wear a crown sometimes, but it's only when I'm eating ketchup packets in the ball pit at Burger King. A real King can order 12-15 beheadings when he's bored, and I would rather watch that than Mischa Barton trying to act. Retire honey. You already peaked.

Posted by darkhat at 7/13/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment