Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Pictures Sell For Millions

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Page Six is reporting that People Magazine bought the first pictures of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt for 4.1 million dollars. All the weekly magazine editors were summoned to the offices of the Getty photo agency at Canal and Varick late Saturday night.

The report says: "We were sequestered into separate and un-air-conditioned offices. The photos were shown to us around 10 p.m. to midnight, and then we had to submit bids by 6 a.m. Sunday morning. No one got any sleep at all, as it was a manic game of phone-tag to top each other's bids. I'm convinced it was Brangie's revenge on the weekly magazines."

I remember when my parents told me tales of People Magazine offering them 9 million for one shot of my baby foot, but they turned it down. My parents were way too classy. Sure, my dad runs around the house wearing a cape, and eats oreos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but who am I to judge. And maybe my mother also told me about being a wizard and rescuing the Dali lama from a evil dragon named Harry.

Posted by darkhat at 6/06/2006  
1 comments
LogicYuan said...

...........

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment