Anna Kournikova Is Stylish

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Anna Kournikova and metro-fag Enrique Iglesias attended another game, and Anna wore another tank top. You know a girl's hot when she can totally dress down, and still look like she's at a photo shoot. At least that's what my agent tells me when I'm filmed wrestling mountain lions. I only do it for the sport, and to stay in shape, but I always look good. It doesn't matter if I'm wearing my USA wind pants and my Dare T-shirt. I always look like I'm posing for the camera. Look at these baby blues, they can stop a truck.



image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 6/15/2006  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

TITTIES!!!!!!!!!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous said...

too bad shes getting banged up by latio metro fag enrique

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment