Why I Didn't Post Today, And The Big Event Tonight

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Many of you emailed me asking about why I haven't posted all day, saying I "post like clockwork" every morning. And since this is the 7th highest ranked (according to alexa traffic rankings) gossip site on the internet, it would be down right wrong for me not to report the news today.

Well, I was just pissed. I looked over all the recent gossip, and honestly, it sucked. So I came up with a new plan today. Everyone that's cool knows American Idol's Final is tonight. Taylor VS Kat. One on One for the title. I have been drinking myself into oblivion all day to prepare myself for the first ever blacked out live blogging of an American Idol Final. That's right beyotches. If you don't know what that means, it means I will be updating live throughout the show!! Understand dumbasses.

You have to understand, nothing like this has ever been done before, so be prepared for something crazy by the end of the show. Actually, most people won't read this far down on a post unless there's new pictures to whack off too, but who cares, fuck them. And to keep consistent with my style, I will not proof read this post or any future ones, let alone run a spell check, becuase I really don't give a shit.

BTW: Remember to check back tonight for the craziest live blogging ever.

Posted by darkhat at 5/23/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

You should really stop drinking. And drinking and blogging is bad since you might regret what you wrote in the morning. And who cares about typos. This other site got yelled at because she put a ' in the title when it didn't need it. lol And I was called a bitch the other day because of my Britney Spears rant about her almost killing her son again.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous said...

I've been all over this blog for the last 5 months and, aside from that one day when you moved, I don't think you've ever taken a weekday off.

If a gossip blogger took like a one week holiday or something, I think they might be fucked bcse the readers are so ridiculously fickle they may just drift somewhere else.

7th most popular? DUDE, that's incredibly cool. Congradulations.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous said...

Yeah. I've been at blogs where people start yelling at the Blogger for being away longer than two days.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment