Lindsay Lohan And Paris Hilton Are Classy

Monday, May 22, 2006

Lindsay Lohan has been involved in a huge feud with Paris Hilton recently. Now it appears that Brandon Davis and Paris Hilton destroyed Lohan on camera. And of coarse, I have the video.

Lohan is now with Paris's ex, Stavros Niarchos. It comes from a slam by Paris's friend Brandon Davis, while Paris watched and giggled. He called Lindsay everything from "firecrotch" to ripping on her personal hygiene.

I think it's cool that Lindsay wants to be with more than one guy, as long as that other guy is me. I basically date her as it is. I have strands of brown hair taped to a pillow in my room. Sure the face is drawn on with a magic marker, and the title "insert here" is strategically put at the bottom of the pillow, but sometimes I need to feel like she's talking to me. In fact, she's sitting next to me as I type this post. Damn it honey, tape your hair back on.

BTW: this is the video where Brandon Davis and Paris rip apart Lindsay Lohan.



Posted by darkhat at 5/22/2006  
4 comments
Anonymous said...

If you're going to be a prick anyway, at least learn how to spell. It's 'course', NOT 'coarse'. As in, of course you'll continue to be a giant prick.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
3:37 PM  
Anonymous said...

Darkhat will never spell check, he has said a million times he doesn't care. If you care, stop reading the site

6:27 AM  
Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, funny. I bet that "anonymous with nothing better to do" will still keep reading Darkhat despite their bitterness, Lets all just feel bad for "anonymous with nothing better to do" he or she is just angry.....

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment