Teri Hatcher Teaches Daughter About Special Parts

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Reports are claiming that Teri Hatcher has started warning her daughter about child about being molested after going public with her own childhood nightmare.

Hatcher says, "I haven't told her (about) my own experience, but I have said things about your private areas and who should touch them and when and why, and what's not appropriate."

I know it's hard to look like a stand up gentlemen and say this, but I'm all for little girls being molested. Molested girls have given me some of the best times of my life. They give the best lapdances, and/or get my food to my table in 30 minutes or less. Obviously, all girls that are molested grow up to be strippers or broke down waitresses. Do I care? No. They probably deserved it, you should listen to your father. Whore.

Posted by darkhat at 5/11/2006  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

You are so disgusting. I plan never to visit this site or read your leud comments again.PIG.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous said...

ha ha, you spelled "lewd" wrong.

Scary Hatcher looks like she has a wonky eye in this picture.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment