Pamela Anderson Must Think We're All Idiots

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Starpulse is reporting that Pamela Anderson is claiming her animal rights can be traced back to a childhood incident that left her traumatized.

She says: "My passion is driven by recurring nightmares. Terrible visions of man's brutality - horrifying pictures of needless and senseless cruelty. I remember being a kid, I opened the door and looked up. And there, hanging upside down, was the cutest deer. Or it had been the cutest deer. Its fur and its body were really drenched in blood."

I'm really getting tired of these stupid child hood situations that people claim impact their life forever. This isn't Silence of The Lambs, or even Duck Tales, so stop making shit up already. I could make up stories about my crazy uncle sucking cock for coke, thus forcing me to be the classy guy that I am, but I don't, because it's not true.

Posted by darkhat at 5/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment