Jamie Foxx Is Not Suri's Godfather

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A few respectable sources are now saying that Jamie Foxx is not going to be the godfather of Suri, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's daughter. A month or so ago, Tom Cruise came out and publicly stated that he would pick Jamie Foxx and Kanye west to be the godfathers' of his new baby.

Jamie Foxx has now released this statement said: "It's a rumor. I did give them a nice basket to congratulate them but I'm not Suri's godfather."

This has to come as sort of a shock for Tom Cruise, because he only picked Jamie at the time to help gain black people as viewers for MI3. Now that it has bombed, I'm sure Tom doesn't want black people around his baby. Listen, I'm really not a racist, I don't hate many people, but I know instantly who I hate, and you can guess it in this multiple choice question. I hate the following people (a) any girl who won't have unprotected sex with me within 10 minutes of meeting me. (b) any girl that doesn't denounce all religions and choose me as her new god. (c) both A and B are correct.

Posted by darkhat at 5/11/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment