Taylor Hicks Is Your American Idol

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Taylor Hicks was named the 2006 American Idol. I'm going to keep this short since I don't really feel like writing much here. This was a far better outcome than Katharinaponamous, who has legs the size of sauasage links.

If you were hoping that Katharine would win, it sucks to be you, because Taylor was by far better and deserved it. He's been the only American Idol winner since Clarkson that I saw a shred of talent in. And I obviously know talent, I write a website that is mostly successful due to only shock value.


btw: here is the last few minutes of Idol when Taylor is announced as the winner, and then sings his final song. The quality of the video is shitty, but maybe I'll replace it later with a better one. Maybe

Posted by darkhat at 5/24/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment