Scarlett Johannson Does Not Want To Get Naked

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Female First is reporting that Scarlett Johansson has pissed off the big shots at L'Oreal, after refusing to strip for their latest advertisement. Scarlett, who signed a $2.3 million deal with the cosmetics giants, has reportedly refused to show off her sexy curves for their new campaign.

A source told Britain's The Mail on Sunday newspaper: Understandably L'Oreal, which spent a fortune signing Scarlett, and actresses Eva Longoria and Penelope Cruz, want her sexy screen siren glamour. There has been a series of creative differences. She had a problem with the last ad she shot for body lotion. There were a few heated exchanges."

I'm usually in a pickle every night when I'm trying to decide who to masturbate to, Scarlett or Kristin, but now Scarlett is rapidly losing brownie points with me. Is that cool to say? Do cool guy say "brownie points?" Boy I hope so, because I say it all the time to my little sisters friends on myspace. Apparently, they want my cock. Whatever, I can pass for a late teen if I tried hard enough.

Posted by darkhat at 5/09/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment