Colin Farrell Is Fired

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pedia has confirmed that Colin Farrell got fired from the sets of I'm Not There, a movie about Bob Dylan. Director Todd Haynes chose at the last minute to give the main role to Heath Ledger Rumors are flying around that Farrell was fired while he was on set. It has also been confirmed that Christian Bale and Richard Gere will also take big roles in the movie.

I really don't care what Colin Farrell does with his life, I'll always consider him some unibrowed actor in a phone booth. Listen, just because you can semi-talk/act to Keifer Sutherland on a pay phone, it doesn't mean anything. I pretty much lie to people every night on my phone. I tell that pink ostrich that I'm really not going out with Hippo Hannah, who lives in Candy Cave. Sure the ostrich might not believe every word I say, but we all know Hannah loves the cock.

Posted by darkhat at 5/09/2006  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

He's a babe. End of story.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous said...

He's a babe. End of story.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment