Kristin Cavallari Should Have Called Me

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My ridiculously sexy fuck buddy from Laguna Beach, Kristin C, has finally begun a solid acting career. Kristin has been signed to co-star in Fingerprints, which has started filming in Oklahoma City. This will be her first feature film, and these are the pictures from the set that have leaked. Her movie is about the widely publicized urban legend that took place 50 years ago in a small Texas town, where a school bus filled with children was hit by a train killing everyone on-board.

Reports say "The ghosts of the children are supposedly still in the area where the accident took place. It is said that if a car is put in neutral on the railroad tracks, the children will push the car off the tracks, leaving only their ghostly fingerprints behind."

I usually start off each KC. post with mentioning how I would have sex with her even if she had terminal cancer and volcano herpes. People ask me all the time, "will you still support and back Kristin once she is a bigger let down than Alicia Silverstone in Excess Baggage?" You know what? I will support her, because I always position my two pillows just right to try and emulate her body. Obviously, I dry hump them until there's so much cum on my pillows I don't know what to sleep on, but whatever, it's worth it.

Posted by darkhat at 5/09/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment