MIshca Barton Is Happy To Die In A Car Wreck

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Jam Gossip is reporting that Mischa Barton says it was better to be killed in a car wreck on The O.C. than to leave the Fox teen drama in "one of those lame farewells." Barton's character, Marissa Cooper, died in the arms of ex-boyfriend Ryan Atwood (Benjamin McKenzie) after Ryan lost control of his sport utility vehicle and crashed.

Now Mischa is claiming that she is good enough to do movies. Hold back the bullshit applause for a minute.

Barton says: "Well, I was really excited that I get to die, to be honest. I've done pretty much everything else with the character. It was better than one of those lame farewells. But I really think it's best to do movies now."

I think we all know Mischa Barton because kids in middle school envision their high school to look like the OC, but it's not the truth. I remember I thought high school would be like Beverly Hills 90210, or maybe even Saved by the Bell, but it wasn't. Girls turned me down quicker than me turning down a spell checker, and this only created the monster that is alive today. Now every girl I rape and kill is just to fill a void of rejections from freshman year of high school, but I'll never get caught. I'm white.

Posted by darkhat at 5/24/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment