K-Fed Has Sharks The Size Of Britney's Fat Arms

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My consistency impregnated booty call, Nosy Snoop, somehow got the scoop on the K-fag/Brit/Shark threesome. Apparently, federfag's love for sharks has grown to a new level, and he now owns a bunch of them (obviously paid for by Brit).

Britney who is terrified of the sharks says: "Kevin's sharks are the size of my arm. He feeds them tons of shrimp and they're getting bigger. I'm scared. They're white sharks, but they're not Great Whites."

I know that one of Britney's arms is the size of a jumbo sized Hogan sandwich, but when there are wild animals bigger than your arms, you have problems. If I was ever dumb enough to get a girl pregnant, and she had arms that could create waves big enough to tip the titanic, I would simply tip my hat and call it a day. And by "tip my hat" I mean "start cutting myself consistently for attention." Come on. Those goth kids do it.

Posted by darkhat at 5/24/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

Thank God you cleared this up for me!! I still wasn't sure if my baby daddy was you or Eric. :)

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment