Michelle Rodriguez Is Back In Jail

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

MSNBC is reporting that Lost star/Actress Michelle Rodriguez was sentenced to 60 days in jail for violating her probation. Along with jail time, Ridriguez was ordered to do 30 days of community service, which will be associated with Mothers Against Drunk Driving, plus an alcohol education program.

The report goes on to say: " The Honolulu arrest violated the three-year probation term Rodriguez was given in 2004 after pleading no contest to charges of hit-and-run, driving on a suspended license and driving under the influence of alcohol."

Normally I would assume that Michelle Rodriguez is the girl responsible for changing the toilet paper in my hotel bathroom. And I'm not talking about a fancy hotel, I'm talking about a hotel you can book by the hour. The kind that have cum on the sheets and blood stains on the wall. Or am I talking about my own bedroom? Or am talking about the back seat of my car? The world will never know. Maybe.

Posted by darkhat at 5/24/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment