Michelle Rodriguez Only Did 4 Hours In Jail

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Reports have confirmed that Michelle Rodriguez was set free after serving just hours of her 60-day drunk-driving jail sentence. Eye witnesses claim the actress spent just four hours and 27 minutes behind bars, which was a byproduct of overcrowding and budget problems.

The report claimed "A spokesman for the LA city attorney's office claims Rodriguez was released as part of a book and release program, typical for non-violent offenders with sentences of less than 90 days. "

Michelle probably has at least 15 minutes before she will be back in Jail. I like crazy girls as much as the next guy, but only if they are currently having unprotected sex with me. I usually won't get into the trouble of messing around with a crazy girl, because I'm basically the biggest "it" guy or considered "violently fresh", which Newsweek may or may not call me.

Posted by darkhat at 5/31/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment