Kate Bosworth Is The Hottest Lois Lane

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

If there was ever a doubt that some woman should be violently raped on a regular basis, and the woman had to be Lois Lane, than obviously Kate Bosworth would take the cake. If you're a moron, you probably don't know she is playing Lois Lane in the upcoming Superman Returns movie, and this will be the only reason I might go. If I do go to the movie, you can bet I'll be wearing one of those pee wee Herman rain coats, and I'll definitely get some extra butter on my popcorn.

BTW: These pictures are a promo for her trying to sell the new Superman Returns apparel and what not.

Posted by darkhat at 5/02/2006  
1 comments
hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. Isn't Kate the one with one blue eye n one green eye? Thats hot.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment