Frankie Muniz Bangs Hairdressers For Breakfast

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sometimes I wonder how Cody Banks can have a better life then me. But then I think about the fortune, power, fame, skanky hairdresser/fiance he has, and it all starts becoming clear. Obviously, this girl in the picture is his fiance, who works as a hairdresser, that he is marrying this summer.

I tried to ask out a hairdresser once, but she kept asking what the "pulsating motion" was under the gown she had on me. I tried to explain I was just masturbating while she was cutting my hair, but apparently, she wasn't impressed. Seriously, who gives a shit. Ya babe, being a hairdresser is such a upscale and respectable profession. Go eat some more cheescake. Slut.

Posted by darkhat at 5/17/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

What?! Frankie Muniz is like, 12 years old. Right?

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment