Lindsay And Paris Hate Each Other

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

IMDB is reporting that Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan shocked patrons at a bar on Friday night by exchanging furious words. Paris felt that Lindsay interrupted her when she came over to her table. Like the skank that she is, she began to start a bitch fight.

Hilton's representative explains: "Paris was having a conversation with a couple of friends. Lindsay approached her table and at that moment Paris felt she was being interrupted and didn't wish to speak to Lindsay. A couple of words were exchanged and Lindsay went back to her table. I can understand how other patrons in the club could have thought it had been a bigger deal than it actually was."

I'm not saying that all girls are just a life support for a pussy, well actually, that's exactly what I'm saying. But this is a much bigger deal than you could expect. Trust me. I talk to a lot of girls that are 17-21, and they take things very personally. Obviously. It was just last week when I waited outside the highschool bus stop, offering girls a ride home. And regardless of the white van I had, or the Hansel and Gretel costumes I had in the back, a few of them took me up on the offer. I didn't have to say too much either. I just told them I have AIM, so they knew I was cool.

Posted by darkhat at 5/17/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment