Christina Aguilera Hates Clothes

Monday, May 15, 2006

Numerous reports are saying that Christina Aguilera, who has a new album coming out in August, still loves to be naked. Due to her constant nakedness in her videos, she no longer feels comfortable covering up her body. And even though she has toned down her infamous look since marrying Jordan Bratman, she still has trouble stopping herself from stripping off.

Aguilera admits: "I wouldn't feel right wearing clothes that covered my whole body."

If your an idiot, you may have forgotten that Christina is one of the hottest woman in town. I can completely relate with her. I hate wearing clothes myself, especially when I'm hanging out in jungles with shadow warriors that have those pieces of wood in their bottom lip. It's a normal right of passage to get a piece of wood in your mouth, even for a jaw dropper like myself. Anyways, I never had to because they accepted me as their God - obviously because I'm white and have sneakers- but that's another story for another day. Man, forest people are so funny, they can't even speak English or buy faded jeans.

Posted by darkhat at 5/15/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment