The Chris Daughtry Conspiracy

Monday, May 15, 2006

MSNBC is reporting that American Idol fans are going crazy, claiming that Chris Daughtry being sent home is a conspiracy. At least one online petition, with more than 16,000 names attached, is calling for a recount of the American Idol votes.

Thousands of fans who dialed the first of Daughtry's two phone numbers were greeted by a recorded message from "Idol" singer Katharine McPhee, thanking the caller for voting for her.

One fan who wrote to MSNBC.com said: "They had another voting mess-up. When I called to vote for Chris, Katharine says Thanks for voting for me. I thought I dialed the wrong number, so I tried again to hear Katharine, again. People were trying to vote for Chris...not Katharine! That's why Chris went home......GRRRR...REDO please!"

I don't know what American Idol is trying to pull here, but I'm not going to spend any time thinking about it. Everyone knows Katharine has been primed to win this competition since the beginning, but everyone knows Taylor should win. Chris was the "creative" one, but where does that get you? The last girl I got creative with ended up drinking a glass of my sperm.

Posted by darkhat at 5/15/2006  
2 comments
hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. Chris got way too many cliche wannabe rockstar things going on (sunglasses on stage maybe to prevent blindness from Paula's teeth, leather, shouting and screaming like ur from Slipknot during a Creed song, Scott Stapp inspired smoldering looks at the camera).

5:12 AM  
Anonymous said...

isn't the word on the street that Katharine is a Scientologist - and that the Scientologists havae rigged the show ......

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment