OJ Simpson Is Desperate

Monday, May 15, 2006

TMC is reporting that OJ Simpson is trying to sell a Punk'd style DVD where he pulls pranks on people.

Inside Edition in Los Angeles reports. "One of the pranks has Simpson trying to sell the infamous white Bronco at a used car lot, telling a prospective buyer: The car has escapability (sic), if you ever get into some trouble."

I don't know what OJ has in mind as "pranks," but judging from his Candy Man like cover on that DVD, I would say it involves cutting up white woman and tossing them in wood chippers. If I ever make my own DVD, the Harvard graduate I have working as my assistant better put some good thought into the cover. If it came back looking like some reincarnation of Satan, I may pass on it and give him a swift elbow to the throat

Posted by darkhat at 5/15/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment