Britney Spears Attacks K-Fed

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Britney has released a "diss poem" on BritneySpears.com to her white trash husband, Kevin Federline. Yah I know, diss poems aren't as cool as they were back in high school , but some people still do them.

Britney describes feeling tied down in "chains" and asks: "How do you stand sleeping at night?" It continues with lines about feeling "manipulated" and "swallowed". And it also discusses the horrible nature of her son ending up like her husband, which would obviously be the worst thing since masturbating with cobra skin.

Well, usually the rule is simple when I am in a feud with a big time gang member. Kill them before they kill me. This Britney diss poem reminds me a lot of "hit'em up," by 2pac. It's just so raw and to the point, I can't believe how hardcore she is. Seriously, what is she thinking. If you're going to pick a fight with someone, do it with some balls. I usually recommend punching pregnant woman in the stomach or committing hate crimes on Mexicans, but a poem also hits home. I guess.

Posted by darkhat at 5/25/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment