Brad And Angelina Let Africa Chief Name Baby

Thursday, May 25, 2006

F. First is reporting that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have asked an African chief to name their unborn baby.The couple- who are staying in Namibia while they await the birth of their first child together - asked Namibian Governor Samuel Nuuyoma to pick a name for their child.

He is quoted in Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: "When she goes to the hospital, as the father of the region, I will be informed and I will go there. I will announce the good news and I will be naming the baby."

Back when woman of poor countries would pay me to impregnate them so their child could have my ultra cunning genes, I ran into situations like this all the time. Chiefs, Kings, and even President Bush have been bidding to name my first child, which won't be born for another 12 years or so. And judging by the woman I sleep with, she will probably have HIV and a bad case of gonorrea, but who needs a condom? It ruins the feeling. Especially on girls that are passed out drunk in my apartment. And NO I did not slip something in their drink, it took a bat to their skull to knock them out. Don't worry, it was only ones with short skirts. They were basically asking for it.

Posted by darkhat at 5/25/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment